Todd J. Witmer, Senior Pastor (
- Became CABC's Senior Pastor on September 9, 2007
- Grew up in East York, Pennsylvania
- Undergraduate B.A. degree in Psychology from Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Master Divinity degree from Gordon-Cornwell Theological Seminary, South Hamilton, MA
- Doctorate of Ministry from Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary (now Palmer Theological Seminary), Wynnewood, PA
- Holds a State License for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Pastored two churches in North-Central Pennsylvania from 1985-1996
- Part-time Marriage and Family Therapy, 2004-present
- Married to Lori in 1980 and they have three children: two young adult sons, Sten and Eric, and a daughter, Kirsten, who graduates from high school in 2008. Todd has the unique opportunity to pastor a congregation of which he has been as a member for the past dozen years. It is exciting for him to continue serving alongside this congregation, now as their pastor.
Karen Wineholt, Associate Youth Director (
Karen began her ministry with youth serving as a volunteer for 12 years. She was then welcomed on staff part-time as an Administrative Assistant to the Youth Pastor. Now Karen is CABC's Associate Youth Director, working closely with the Youth Pastor, living out her passion of serving God by loving youth. Karen has four children and five grandchildren.
Tammy Herman, Children's Ministry Director (
Tammy worked in the public school system for 10 years as an aide and as a secretary before being called to full time ministry. She enjoys her family consisting of her husband, three daughters, a son-in-law, and two granddaughters. Tammy oversees all the ministries that involve the youngest people at CABC from the newborns to pre-teens. This includes the nursery, MOPS, Sunday School classes, God's Reign Forest for Grades 1 to 4, and A2J (Addicted to Jesus) for 5th and 6th graders. The CABC MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) ministry exists to encourage, equip, and develop every mother to realize her potential as a woman, mother, and leader in the name of Jesus Christ. They meet every other Tuesday from 9 am to 11:30 am. CABC has other exciting events for children throughout the year including monthly A2J fun nights, Puppet Shows, special events, and an amazing Vacation Bible School. Tammy is enthusiastic about working with the Children's Ministry team who share in the passion of reaching God's children with God's love. Our hearts' desires include: to be a Bible-based ministry, to see children as gifts from God and to disciple them, to walk with parents and volunteers as we work to serve God, to love and care for children as Jesus transforms their lives, to teach in a child-targeted, relevant and creative way, to pray for and with the children, transforming them into Prayer warriors. Tammy's passion is to plant seeds of faith in the children for kingdom building purposes and to partner with parents to disciple the children so they will grow in their faith as Jesus followers. For more information or questions about Children's Ministry, please contact Tammy @ 717-225-1876, 717-309-7802, or via email